Tuesday 21 June 2011

MY FIRST FRANKEN!!!!




well i was bored! and staring noticed i had an almost empty top coat, so i got playing, this was menna be a hot pink holo, but i over did the blue! but its still super duper pretty, im so proud of this :) cant wait to make more, this polish actually has large flakes of glitter as well as the tiny ones, if you look closely you can see, :D now i just need to name it, any ideas???? as so many of you liked this polish when i posted it on fb, i think i might include a mini sized bottle when i do my 100 follower giveaway :) yay, just need to get there first, :) hope you are all having a good day, night, evening, morning, lol i dunno what time to say!!!
hugs, sammy xxx

17 comments:

  1. I will be the First one to comment on the oh so lovely purple holo goodness!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! It's purty,alright! I love purple,and holo is even better! It is positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your franken! I tagged you for a Stylish Blogger Award!! Check it out: http://elementalstyles.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-wednesday-and-stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I want this lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of Color Club Fashion Addict! It's sooo pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the polish! i better try some experiment too on my polish,hehe i overlay some sheer polish on dark polish, you can see it on my blog, hehe oh! your pet fish is hungry i already feed them,hehe! by the way im a new follower :)

    visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful I loved You have good taste! Yeah

    It would be an honor to have her as a follower!!!

    My blog is about nail,
    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats sooo cute!

    btw got here through the member blogs of our fb group! hope u visit my blog too.

    new follower <3

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya this is gorgeous i think it should be name violights (like violet lights!)

    i am new here came over from the fb group and love your blog so far!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!! I found you through PAA!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's like glitter heaven!

    Oh , and I gave you some awards. :)

    http://gussied.blogspot.com/2011/07/chrissy-loves-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm new to your blog! I found your link on the Facebook group- Polish-aholics Anonymous... I like your blog!!!!! AND I LOVE THIS MANICURE.. SUPER AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started following you from polish-aholics too. This franken is amazing! I'm planning on doing my first franken some time next week.

    ReplyDelete